Originally part of Stephen F. Austin’s “Old Three Hundred” colony, Sienna Plantation was first settled in 1824. A series of owners converted the land usage from sugar cane cultivation to ranching. After the deaths of its final proprietors, the Scanlan sisters, for whom their now restored mansion was named, Sienna Plantation briefly served as a retreat for the Catholic Diocese of Houston-Galveston before the countryside was developed into the 10,000-acre master-planned real estate community.
Located in Missouri City at the junction of Highway 6 and Sienna Parkway, Sienna Plantation is minutes from the Fort Bend Parkway and Beltway 8, with convenient access to major retail, business and entertainment centers in Fort Bend and Greater Houston.
With 2000 acres dedicated to parks and recreation, including the largest private, resort-style waterpark in the South, an outdoor amphitheater overlooking Waters Lake, a fishing pier, eight lighted tennis courts, a multitude of neighborhood parks and nature reserves, lakes and greenbelts, and a 7,500 square foot plantation-style community center.
Club Sienna which features meeting rooms and a fitness center includes a competition pool, diving areas, a water tower and over 200 feet of slides. The Sienna Plantation Golf Club provides members with golf and social activities including an 18-hole golf course. Residents also enjoy the Sienna Grille, a full-service restaurant providing lunch and dinner daily and free delivery to Sienna residents.
More than these facilities, Sienna Plantation offers a host of community activities from exercise classes to concerts, parties, family festivals and seasonal activities held throughout the year.
Sienna Plantation students receive a quality education attending schools in the acclaimed Ft. Bend Independent School District.
With a diverse selection of neighborhoods and architectural styles found in Sienna Plantation, homes are pre-wired and linked to an interactive community network.